While we do not always stock every product in every finish, we can always put something on order for you! And keep in mind, many products are only available through our brick-and-mortar retail store. Give us a ring anytime at 415-614-1118 to place an order or ask us questions, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRICED PER PAIR.
Silver 100 7G
A beautifully crafted bookshelf speaker that’s a leap beyond the ordinary. Featuring Rigid Surface Technology and a new tweeter design, it’s built to eliminate distortion wherever possible. So even when you push it to the limit, it remains clear and controlled.
Imagine a bookshelf speaker that gives you richer sound and deeper bass than your old floorstander. That’s what the Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G is capable of. On the outside, a choice of real-wood veneers lets you achieve the perfect look. Inside, a plethora of technologies come together, including metal coned drivers with Rigid Surface Technology, a new tweeter design and a new crossover system that intelligently combines the tweeter and bass driver. If all that just sounds like noise to you, don’t worry. You’ll hear the difference the moment you press play.
- 1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide II for more lifelike sound
- 1 x 8" (203 mm) C-CAM mid-bass driver with Rigid Surface Technology (RST) II for extra clarity
- Has a full bass extension similar to a floorstanding speaker, covering the full range of a bass guitar
- Excellent choice when space is at a premium but sound quality is very important
- Rear-ported and tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
- Perfect for smaller stereo music set-ups, or as front/rear channels in smaller home cinema systems
- Bookshelf-friendly with rubber stopper feet supplied
- Choice of high quality finishes: Satin White, High Gloss Black, including real wood veneers Black Oak, Natural Walnut, Ash
2 - way
Frequency Response, In-room (-6dB)
35 Hz - 35 kHz
Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m)
4.9 Ohm @ 170 Hz
Maximum SPL (single, free-field)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
40 - 120 W
Port Tuning Frequency
HiVe II port system
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 8" C-CAM RST II mid-bass driver
1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide II
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
375 x 230 x 332 mm (143/4 x 91/16 x 135/64")
External Dimensions (including Outrigger Feet and Spikes (H x W x D))
9.4 kg (20 lb 12 oz)