1 PAIR OF BLACK ASH NEW IN BOX FOR SALE!
While we do not always stock every product in every finish, we can always put something on order for you! And keep in mind, many products are only available through our brick-and-mortar retail store. Give us a ring anytime at 415-614-1118 to place an order or ask us questions, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRICED PER PAIR.
High output and effortless dynamics make the Silver 100 an ideal choice for medium to large rooms in two-channel stereo or multi-channel application.
Silver 100 features a massively powerful 8-inch C-CAM RST bass/mid driver rigidly fixed into a relatively compact two-way cabinet in a configuration that while relatively traditional by modern standards has a lot to offer. There is no real substitute for big drivers and their relative ease of moving air efficiently. Thus, they can deliver incredible dynamic headroom and bass extension, a feature normally reserved for floorstanding speakers.
A two-way, ported design, the Silver 100 relies on a new, 25 mm C-CAM tweeter made from the brand’s proprietary Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium, and featuring a vented Neo magnet system, to create the cleanest possible highs. The HF unit is coupled with a specially-designed 8-inch bass/mid driver featuring a concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile for incredible levels of damping and improved mid-range clarity. You’ll certainly hear the difference with Silver.
- Unique RST Cone profile for best diaphragm rigidity and lowest distortion
- Cast-polymer driver chassis design for improved rigidity and damping characteristics
- HiVe II port technology ensures linear transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling means the highest-quality transfer through the signal chain
- High-quality crossovers with premium grade, bespoke polypropylene film capacitors, air-core and low-loss laminated steel-core inductors for maximum signal transfer
Frequency Response (-6 dB)
40 Hz – 35 kHz
4.5 ohms @ 167 Hz
112 dBA (pair)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
40 – 120 W
Bass reflex. HiVe II port system
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 8" C-CAM RST bass/mid driver
1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
Cabinet Dimensions (Excluding Grille and Terminals)
375 x 230 x 300 mm (143/4 x 91/16 x 1113/16")
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
375 x 230 x 329 mm (143/4 x 91/16 x 1215/16")
External Dimensions (Including Out-Rigger Plates, Feet and Spikes)
9.3 kg (20 lb 8 oz)