NO RETURNS ON HEADPHONES.
While we do not always stock every product in every finish, we can always put something on order for you! And keep in mind, many products are only available through our brick-and-mortar retail store. Give us a ring anytime at 415-614-1118 to place an order or ask us questions, or write to email@example.com.
The DIANA headphones were launched in 2018 as a luxury line touted as the world’s thinnest boutique headphone. It has since changed longstanding perceptions of headphone physics by easily comparing to and in many cases besting the highest performance headphones. World-class sound in a compact portable package.
ABYSS has since worked toward furthering this success, producing this second higher performance Phi version that’s ‘bigger on the inside’ by incorporating the Phi planar speakers from their flagship AB-1266 Phi CC, the headphone on the tip of any connoisseur’s tongue when asked; ‘What’s the best’?
This latest DIANA Phi headphone has world-class dynamics, resolution, and refinement to sound never before heard in such a compact package. As with any ABYSS, she’s quite capable of playing any genre of music to an extreme level of enjoyment, limited only by the electronics and recording. The goosebump inducing ‘you are there’ sound is to die for.
'Bigger on the Inside' best describes her huge sound, bass depth and speed second only to her big brother, wide soundstage with impeccable tonal balance, voices so real you feel they are with you. Diana Phi plays her heart out for you every time you wear her.
- We CNC machine and finish all aluminum frame components, produce our own planer speaker drivers, and skillfully assemble with US made stainless hardware, all within our own facility in Buffalo, New York, USA.
- The thinnest boutique headphone in the world sculpted from aircraft grade aluminum for incredible strength
- Sporty leathers and soft Alcantara®
- High-tech ceramic finish has her looking good
- Latest generation V2 hand-carved extra-wide low profile ear pads with minimal clamping force- comfort for any head shape.
- Large 63 mm patented Phi planar drivers with ultra-low mass diaphragm for extremely fast bass impact and subtle lifelike details to music
- Fibonacci side hole pattern properly tunes the sound while following the flow of nature
- EMotion headband magnetically adjusts and contours your head for a comfortable fit
- Comes in a Titanium Gray color. Custom colors available.
- Dual zipper canvas carry case with leather accents and accessory pockets for easy travel
- Weight 350 grams
- Impedance 32 ohms
- Sensitivity 91 dB/mw
- Frequency Response 6 Hz - 26 KHz
- Includes cable by JPS Labs, length 1.5 meter/5 FT, with choice of 3.5 mm, 2.5 mm balanced, 4 pin XLR or 4.4 mm balanced plug (Additional cables may be purchased separately)
High performance headphones require a quality portable headphone player or headphone amplifier for best results. A cell phone or any common headphone output will not play to satisfying levels nor quality.