SIMPLY A GREAT VALUE IN PHONO PREAMPS!!
Celebrating 20 years of Phonomenal phono stages, Musical Surroundings' third generation Michael Yee Nova design combines a discrete higher gain, dual-mono topology with a new internal regulated power supply.
Built in California, the Nova III is the latest version of Musical Surroundings larger phono stage with incredible flexibility and performance, delivering the best sound in its price range. Like the Phonomena II+, the Nova III has rear panel switches for easily accessible and highly flexible gain and loading adjustment. The Nova III incorporates a large, regulated internal power supply providing greater dynamics and image dimensionality, replacing the batteries used in previous generations. Further performance enhancements are available by adding the optional Linear Charging Power Supply.
Audio Circuit Highlights:
- Super Matched Pair/Low Noise input devices
- Hybrid RIAA Equalization
- Michael Yee proprietary Subsonic filter
- Micro-processor control for Mute and Subsonic
- Multiple gain settings with 65dB maximum
- Extensive loading settings on rear panel New Internal Power Supply
- Super Low Noise voltage regulation
- Isolated DC to DC converter
- Dual Inductor de-coupling
- 10,000µf of regulation
- Polypropylene bypass capacitors
- Linear Charging Power Supply (optional)
- Black or Silver finish
- Made in California
- Gain Switches (dB): 40, 44, 46, 48, 50, 51.5, 52.7, 53.7, 56, 57.5, 58.4, 59.4, 60
- Input Load Switches (Ohms): 200pF/300pF, 30, 40, 50, 59, 80, 100, 121, 150, 243, 280, 380, 475, 660, 1k, 2k, 47k, 100k
- Dimensions: 9 7/8”w x 9 7/8”d x 2.5”h
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years