THIS LISTING IS FOR AN OPEN BOX WITH ALL ORIGINAL BOXES, ACCESSORIES, AND WARRANTY!
The versatile streaming component for your stereo or receiver.
Connect Port to your traditional stereo to stream music and more. Enjoy control with the Sonos app or Apple AirPlay 2, and easily expand your sound system to more rooms.
Enjoy music, podcasts, audiobooks, and internet radio with your amplified audio equipment. You can also stream vinyl, CDs, and stored audio files to Sonos speakers in other rooms of your home.
Apple AirPlay 2 on Sonos
Stream sound directly from your iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
Line-in and play
Use the line-in to connect your phone or another device to your stereo.
- communicates with other Sonos players via Wi-Fi or a dedicated Sonos wireless network
- dedicated network requires direct connection from Sonos component to router via Ethernet cable (available separately)
- Apple AirPlay 2 for streaming from compatible Apple devices and computers running iTunes®
Sonos control app:
- free download from Apple App Store® and Google Play
- compatible with Apple® and Android™ smartphones and tablets
- plays MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, Ogg Vorbis, and WAV files
- plays music and podcasts directly from Android and iOS mobile devices
- plays songs from subscription streaming services such as Spotify, Apple Music, Rhapsody, Pandora , TIDAL, and more
- play the same music in multiple zones simultaneously or different music in each zone
- 2-port Ethernet switch
- analog stereo RCA input
- allows connection of an audio component such as a CD player or turntable (phono preamp required)
- coaxial digital audio output
- analog stereo output
- 5-3/8"W x 1-5/8"H x 5-3/8"D
- weight: 1.4 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
What's in the box:
- Network audio player
- AC power adapter (attached 6.5' DC cord)
- 39" Stereo RCA cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Important Product Information