Items marked (available to demo) are available in our store for audition. Please give us a call or email in advance for an appointment.
LAST PAIR IN WALNUT ONLY
PRICED PER PAIR.
The MB3.5 B is a slim floorstander with two 4.5” carbon-coned drivers, a sealed ribbon tweeter and two 6.5” woofers. The MB3.5 B works as a 2.5-way speaker, where the two midrange-woofers are supported by two 6.5” aluminum coned woofers. The two carbon midrange-woofers are run in series for increased power handling.
The MB3.5 B cabinet is heavy, braced and curved, with carbon reinforcements. The speaker is crossed over at 2600 Hz and the two added side woofers assist up to 150 Hz.
The MB-series features high quality crossover with top quality components. The filter has been carefully tailored to linearize the frequency region where cone and cabinet geometry play a role and also to carefully tune the speaker to a natural sounding frequency response.
- Size: (WxHxD) 178 x 1138 x 286 mm
- Weight: 20,8 kg
- Freq. response: 27 Hz – 40.000 Hz
- Impedance: > 5 ohm
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Crossover: 150 Hz + 2600 Hz / Minimum phase
- Enclosure: Curved, heavily braced, ventilated box design with front loaded port and adjustable aluminum feet
- Drive units: 1 x Ribbon tweeter · 2 x 4.5″ Mid/Woofer · 2 x 6.5″ Woofer (Side firing)
- Finish: Black-silk or White-silk
- Amplification: We recommend high quality amplifiers >50W