PRICED PER PAIR.
While we do not always stock every product in every finish, we can always put something on order for you! And keep in mind, many products are only available through our brick-and-mortar retail store. Give us a ring anytime at 415-614-1118 to place an order or ask us questions, or write to email@example.com.
The MB3.5 B is a slim floorstander with two 4.5” carbon-coned drivers, a sealed ribbon tweeter and two 6.5” woofers. The MB3.5 B works as a 2.5-way speaker, where the two midrange-woofers are supported by two 6.5” aluminum coned woofers. The two carbon midrange-woofers are run in series for increased power handling.
The MB3.5 B cabinet is heavy, braced and curved, with carbon reinforcements. The speaker is crossed over at 2600 Hz and the two added side woofers assist up to 150 Hz.
The MB-series features high quality crossover with top quality components. The filter has been carefully tailored to linearize the frequency region where cone and cabinet geometry play a role and also to carefully tune the speaker to a natural sounding frequency response.
- Size: (WxHxD) 178 x 1138 x 286 mm
- Weight: 20,8 kg
- Freq. response: 27 Hz – 40.000 Hz
- Impedance: > 5 ohm
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Crossover: 150 Hz + 2600 Hz / Minimum phase
- Enclosure: Curved, heavily braced, ventilated box design with front loaded port and adjustable aluminum feet
- Drive units: 1 x Ribbon tweeter · 2 x 4.5″ Mid/Woofer · 2 x 6.5″ Woofer (Side firing)
- Finish: Black-silk or White-silk
- Amplification: We recommend high quality amplifiers >50W