COMES IN WALNUT ONLY.
THIS LOVELY TURNTABLE HAS A BUILT-IN PHONO PREAMPLIFIER, MEANING YOU CAN DIRECTLY CONNECT IT TO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING! THE STOCK RCA CABLES CAN BE REMOVED TO ACCOMMODATE AN RCA TO 3.5MM CONNECTION. YOU CAN ALSO DEFEAT THE INTERNAL PHONO PREAMP IF YOU WISH TO USE AN EXTERNAL ONE!
Inspired by turntables of the past, built with the best of today's technology, the Music Hall Classic turntable features a built-in phono preamp & phono cartridge, semi-automatic operation (auto-lift and power off), and a dark walnut wood veneer finish.
A 2-speed belt driven turntable that comes complete with a tonearm, mounted Music Hall Spirit cartridge, and built-in phono amp.
The included Music Hall Spirit cartridge has been precision aligned.
Classic feature list:
- semi-automatic (auto lift & shut off)
- factory mounted music hall spirit cartridge included (a $100 value)
- aluminum platter with felt mat
- removable head shell
- adjustable vibration damping feet
- dark walnut wood veneer finish
- touch sensitive electronic speed control 33/45 rpm
- built-in bypassable phono amp
- unique uni-pivot tonearm design
- accurate line for perfect counterweight position
- dust cover
- worldwide compatibility
type 2-speed semi-automatic
motor DC motor
driving method belt drive
turntable platter 305mm dia. aluminum die-cast
speeds 33 1/3 and 45 rpm
wow and flutter typical: less than 0.12% WTD at 3KHz RMS(CD-4005)
limit: Less than 0.15% WTD at 3KHz RMS(CD-4005)
S/N ratio Typical: More than 65dB (DIN-B) (SS-4242) Limit: More than 62dB (DIN-B) (SS-4242)
speed tolerance 3000Hz +/-3%(CD-4005)