While we do not always stock every product in every finish, we can always put something on order for you! And keep in mind, many products are only available through our brick-and-mortar retail store. Give us a ring anytime at 415-614-1118 to place an order or ask us questions, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AVAILABLE IN BLACK, WHITE, ROSENUT, AND WALNUT.
THE MUSIC HALL MMF-5.3 TURNTABLE IS A 2-SPEED BELT DRIVEN AUDIOPHILE TURNTABLE EMPLOYING THE UNIQUE DUAL-PLINTH CONSTRUCTION ORIGINATED BY MUSIC HALL.
The distinctive design isolates the critical sound reproducing components; platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge on the top platform from the motor, switch, wiring, and feet which are mounted on the bottom platform.
Viso-elastic cones separate the two platforms and provide vibration damping.
- music hall’s unique dual-plinth construction
- top tier 9” carbon fiber tonearm
- fully adjustable VTA, azimuth, and dampened arm lift mechanism
- counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip, is decoupled from the arm, and acts as a resonance damper
- DC synchronous motor for superior speed stability, separately isolated on the lower platform
- two-speed stepped motor pulley for 33 1/3 and 45 rpm
- the cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in Teflon® for noise-free fluid operation
- alloy platter with soft felt mat screw-on record clamp
- high quality gold RCA connectors
- detachable phono cable
- special vibration damping adjustable feet
- built-in round spirit level for proper leveling
- low noise fully manual belt-drive design
- excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
- dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor included