Items marked (available to demo) are available in our store for audition. Please give us a call or email in advance for an appointment.
Available in black or silver.
The Typhoon NEO knows almost no compromises! Prepared for 3 tonearms and equipped with the second-highest expansion stages of our newest drive system and chassis technologies, this high mass turntable will produce high audiophile waves – in the most positive sense. It is absolutely clear to us: The overall performance of the Acoustic Signature Typhoon NEO is at a level that will beat some of the world’s best and much more expensive turntables.
- 3 integrated, completely insulated AC-motors
- External digital motor controller DMC-20 with super stable multi-voltage power supply and innovative AVC technology level 2 (Automatic Vibration Control)
- Ultraprecise, extremely rigid and robust DTD® bearing with diamond-coated spindle (Dura Turn Diamond® Bearing)
- Exclusive silencer technology with 24 silencer modules for platter vibration reduction
- Massive aluminum chassis with CLD technology (Constraint Layer Damping) for significantly improved resonance behavior
- RPM-regulated double belt drive with speed fine adjustment for the subplatter
- 3-point setup with special gel-damped feet
- Prepared for up to 3 tonearms
- Up to 3 adjustable arm boards for 9 to 12 inch tonearms
- Flexible placeable control panel
- 15-year warranty (with registration)
The Silencers absorb unwanted vibrations, leading to a huge improvement in sound fidelity. The Typhoon NEO’s platter features 24 Silencer modules. The basic Silencer finish is polished brass with an optional upgrade to 24 carat gold-plated or polished chrome.
|Drive system:||RPM-regulated double belt drive with speed fine adjustment for the subplatter|
|Speed range:||33 1/3 RPM and
|Power adapter:||External digital motor controller DMC-20 with super stable power supply
(100 V – 260 V AC, 50 Hz.)
Optional: 24 V DC Input via XLR 5-pole connector
(WxDxH: 24 x 22 x 6cm; 2.6 kg)
|Control panel:||External with flexible placement|
|Bearing:||High-precision Dura Turn Diamond® bearing|
|Tone arm base:||Up to 3 adjustable armboards
1 x designed to fit to customers tonearm
2 more armbases mountable (sold separately)
|Tone arm compatibility:||9 to 12 inch|
|Maximum number of tone arms:||3|
(Ø 310 x 50 mm / 13 kg),
with Silencer modules
|Chassis:||75 mm aluminum alloy|
|Feet:||3 height-adjustable gel-damped aluminum feet|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||450 x 460 x 190 mm|