AVAILABLE IN SATIN BLACK OR SATIN WHITE
The centerpiece of your Emit home theater
If you're creating a Dynaudio Emit Series surround sound system, you'll want the M15C as your all-important center channel. This dynamic speaker produces lifelike dialogue and terrific center-stage sound effects.
Voice-matched tweeterThe M15C uses the same soft-dome tweeter that's found in the M10, M20, and M30 speakers from the Emit Series. This means that as the action pans across the room, the tonal quality remains consistent — a key element to believable surround sound.
Fast, responsive woofers
The Emit M15C sports two 4-1/3" woofers for articulate midrange and low-frequency production. They're constructed with Dynaudio's Magnesium Silicate Polymer (MSP) cone material, which combines low mass and high rigidity.
We recommend a powerful home theater receiver
Dynaudio speakers perform at their best when fed high-current, high-quality amplification. With a sensitivity rating of 86 dB and 4-ohm nominal impedance, the M15C is a lot like a high-performance sports car that needs premium gas to reach its full potential.
- 1-1/8" soft-dome tweeter
- dual 4-1/3" MSP (Magnesium Silicate Polymer) cone woofers
- bass-reflex (ported) cabinet with rear-firing port
- included port plug lets you seal the cabinet for placement against a wall or entertainment cabinet
- detachable metal plinth angles the speaker toward your ears
- frequency response: 60-23,000 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity: 86 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- maximum amplifier power: 150 watts
- gold-plated binding post speaker terminals
- removable grille
- 19-3/4"W x 7-1/18"H x 8-3/8"D (with plinth)
- weight: 16 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years (8 years with registration)