A stereo receiver for music and movies
I like a receiver that packs a lot of high-performance connectivity into one component. The Integra DTM-7 has just about every input source covered: it offers up to 40 AM/FM presets, wired connections for music and video devices, and wireless connectivity for a plethora of streaming music sources.
Plenty of wired connections
This receiver offers four 4K-ready HDMI inputs for video sources, and three digital audio inputs: two optical and one coaxial. It has plenty of connections for your analog components, too. There are three stereo RCA inputs for CD players, tape decks, cable boxes, and more. There's even a dedicated phono stage input if you're a vinyl-lover like me.
You can connect up to two pairs of speakers in an A/B configuration, and of course, there's a subwoofer output, because what's music without solid bass?
The receiver's rear-panel USB input (500 milliamps) can accomodate a flash drive full of music. The front-panel USB (1 amp) has enough juice to play music from a separate hard drive.
Wireless streaming convenience
Just about everyone has their favorite online music service, and a preferred method of streaming. The DTM-7 is absolutely loaded with options: it has built-in dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Apple Airplay®, and Chromecast. It supports popular streaming platforms like Spotify®, Pandora®, Deezer, TIDAL, and more. And it's compatible with Sonos and DTS Play-Fi®, so you can integrate it into your wireless multi-room system.
Expand to additional zones
The DTM-7 is designed to work as part of a multi-zone system. On the back, you'll find a line output that lets you connect to an additional amp to create a second zone. The receiver offers advanced power and remote control options so you can command your entire system from the comfort of your favorite chair.
Built to last
This receiver is designed to work hard, and smart. It features fully discrete output stage circuitry, a large power supply, and two high-current capacitors inside an anti-vibration chassis. A non-phase-shift amp design produces stunningly realistic sound imaging. Long story short: you'll enjoy more musical detail with little or no noise.
- 100 watts x 2 into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD
- large power transformer with 30 amps of instantaneous high current
- built-in dual-band Wi-Fi for music streaming
- includes support for Pandora®, TIDAL, Deezer, and free internet radio streams with TuneIn (subscription required for some services)
- Chromecast built-in for streaming music from the cloud with compatible mobile apps
- Spotify® Connect lets you play Spotify's streaming music library through the receiver via your smartphone or tablet (requires Spotify app and a premium subscription)
- Apple® AirPlay® for streaming music from an iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® or computer running iTunes®
- DTS Play-Fi® wireless multi-room music available via firmware update
- compatible with Sonos Connect - receiver turns on automatically and sets the right input when selected in the app
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music listening with smartphones, tablets, and compatible computers
- dual rear-mounted wireless antennas help make a strong connection
- plays high-resolution digital music files from a USB storage device or networked computer
- PCM files up to 32-bit/384kHz resolution; DSD files up to 5.6 MHz
- 40 AM/FM presets
- remote control included
- 4 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI output
- supports 4K, HLG, Wide Color Gamut, and Audio Return Channel
- 3 digital audio inputs (2 optical and 1 coaxial)
- front- and rear-panel USB ports
- rear USB (500 milliamps) for audio playback from USB flash drives
- front USB (1 amp) can accommodate an external hard drive
- Ethernet jack for a wired connection to your home network
- 4 analog audio inputs for connecting components
- dedicated phono stage (MM) for connecting a turntable
- mono RCA output for a powered subwoofer
- line out stereo RCA output for Zone 2 amp
- independent Zone 2 controls and subwoofer output for custom integration
- two sets of binding post speaker connectors (A/B)
- 1/4" headphone jack
- IR in/out for use with external controllers
- Remote Interactive (RI) port for interactive control of compatible Integra and Onkyo components (cable included)
- RS-232 port for third party controllers
Dimensions and Warranty:
- 17-1/8"W x 5-7/8"H x 12-15/16"D
- weight: 18.7 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DTM7