THIS LISTING IS FOR A FLOOR SAMPLE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH FULL ACCESSORIES AND WARRANTY!
Discover the beauty of digital music
You've probably listened to an MP3 on your smartphone or iPod® before. The sound quality may have left you feeling a little let down. Don't let that experience prevent you from discovering how wonderful digital audio can sound. When you hear lossless files played back through the Marantz NA8005, you'll embrace the digital music revolution with enthusiasm.
Network or local playback of your digital files
The NA8005 offers lots of ways to enjoy digital tunes from various sources. Connect your computer to the asynchronous USB input and hear your digital library sound newly refreshed as this player's audiophile digital-to-analog converter unlocks new detail and depth for a more dynamic, involving listening experience. You can also connect this player to your home network via Ethernet cable to stream music from computers, music servers, and online services like Spotify®, Pandora® Internet radio, and SiriusXM. Apple AirPlay offers easy wireless streaming from your iPhone® or iPad®, as well as networked computers running iTunes®. AirPlay streaming requires a home Wi-Fi® network and a wired connection between your player and home network.
There's a time and place for MP3s, but high-resolution music files offer unrivaled sound quality. The NA8005 can play high-res files with sampling rates up to 24-bit/192kHz, for sound that can exceed CD quality. You can stream these files over your network, play them from your connected computer, or load them onto a thumb drive for playback through the front-panel USB port. This versatile component also plays DSD files from your computer, server, or a USB thumb drive. Optical and coaxial digital inputs offer high-quality digital audio conversion with CDs and other digital sources.
The sound is in the details
The NA8005's superb sound is about more than just the Cirrus Logic DAC. Its output stage uses Marantz's Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules, which ensure highly accurate, detailed sound is passed along to your amp or receiver. Build quality is what we always expect from Marantz — both solid and elegant, with a metal front panel, extra metal bottom plate, and large feet to minimize vibrations that can introduce distortion into the signal.
App control for iOS® and Android™
When you connect the NA8005 to your home network via Ethernet cable, you can control the player using your smartphone or tablet via Wi-Fi. Download the free Marantz Remote app to your Apple® or Android device and explore its intuitive interface as you explore your digital music collection with this great-sounding player.
- plays digital music from computers, music servers, and online services with your home stereo system
- Cirrus Logic CS4398 digital-to-analog converter (DAC) for high-performance playback of digital music
- Apple AirPlay for streaming music from an iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or iTunes on your computer
- DLNA 1.5 certified for streaming music wirelessly from compatible computers and network-attached storage (NAS) drives
- includes support for Pandora, vTuner Internet radio, and SiriusXM (subscription required for SiriusXM)
- Spotify Connect lets you play Spotify's streaming music library through the receiver via your smartphone or tablet (requires Spotify app and a premium subscription)
- high-resolution playback of DSD, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, and ALAC files; also plays MP3, WMA, and AAC files
- up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution for PCM files; up to 5.6MHz resolution for DSD files
- front-panel USB input for connecting an iPod®, iPhone, iPad, or thumb drive
- direct digital connection for iPod or iPhone bypasses the device's digital-to-analog converter for better sound
- asynchronous USB input for pure audio playback from a connected computer
- output stage uses Marantz's latest generation Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules (HDAM) for low noise and lifelike sound
- free Marantz Remote app available for Apple and Android devices
- gapless playback with FLAC, WAV, AIFF, and DSD files
- remote control
- AirPlay streaming requires a home Wi-Fi® network and a wired connection between your player and home network
Connections and Dimensions:
- stereo analog RCA outputs
- rear-panel USB input (Type B) for connecting a computer
- optical and coaxial digital audio inputs
- optical and coaxial digital audio outputs
- Ethernet port
- front-panel USB input (Type A) for connecting an iPod or compatible USB memory device
- discrete headphone amplifier with 1/4" output and volume control
- RS-232C port and remote in/out for use with external controllers
- detachable power cord
- 17-3/8"W x 4-3/16"H x 13-1/4"D
- warranty: 3 years
- MFR # NA-8005
What's in the box:
- Network audio player
- 6' AC power cord
- Remote control (RC003NA)
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- 42" Stereo RCA cable
- 29" Mono-RCA remote control cable
- Owner's Manual on CD-ROM
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Instructions