While we do not always stock every product in every finish, we can always put something on order for you! And keep in mind, many products are only available through our brick-and-mortar retail store. Give us a ring anytime at 415-614-1118 to place an order or ask us questions, or write to email@example.com.
PRICED PER PAIR.
Available in Dark Walnut.
A more compact floorstander, the Gold 200 nevertheless delivers full-scale performance. Its three-way design features two 6½" (165 mm) RDT II bass drivers beneath a 2½" (64 mm) C-CAM mid-range driver with a MPD high-frequency transducer module, backed up by dual rear-firing HiVe II ports.
All but the largest rooms will benefit from Gold 200’s remarkably tight and textured bass response, deftly informative mid-range and smooth high-frequency attack. Regardless of volume or your listening position, Gold 200’s powers of communication will move you.
- MPD high-frequency transducer – articulate, extended high frequencies, yet supremely smooth
- Dual 61/2" bespoke bass drivers, featuring:
– RDT II Cone technology – specially developed Sandwich cone technology using thin C-CAM, Nomex honeycomb core and woven carbon fibre back skin to return incredible stiffness, yet light and well damped
– DCF (Dynamic Coupling Filter) – optimised to reduce high frequency cone break-up and further reduce distortion
- Dual HiVe II ports – improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother air-flow
- Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling – highest quality transfer through the signal chain
- Soft touch top trim – giving a luxurious, premium quality furniture grade touch and appearance
- Single-bolt-through driver technology – providing increased bracing strength, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Bespoke magnetic grilles – clean visual styling, virtually acoustically transparent
- Sturdy cast metal out-rigger feet with spike or rubber foot for carpet or hard flooring – provides more attractive appearance and takes up less floor space
Frequency Response (-6 dB)
35 Hz – 50 kHz
3.4 Ohms @ 1 kHz
114 dBA (Pair)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
80 – 200 W
Dual HiVe II port system
L.F/ M.F: 650 Hz
M.F/ H.F: 3.5 kHz
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 61/2" RDT II long-throw bass driver
1 x 21/2" C-CAM mid-range driver
1 x MPD high-frequency transducer
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
950 x 195 x 330.6 mm (373/8 x 711/16 x 13")
External Dimensions (including Outrigger Feet and Spikes (H x W x D))
997 x 282.8 x 387.8 mm (391/4 x 111/8 x 151/4")
21.86 kg (48 lb 2 oz)