While we do not always stock every product in every finish, we can always put something on order for you! And keep in mind, many products are only available through our brick-and-mortar retail store. Give us a ring anytime at 415-614-1118 to place an order or ask us questions, or write to email@example.com.
PRICED PER PAIR.
AVAILABLE IN PIANO BLACK AND EBONY.
FLOOR SAMPLE AVAILABLE IN EBONY (WITH SMALL NICK ON ONE SPEAKER) FOR $5,399.
All the wonder of Platinum II’s crystal clear tonal precision is concentrated by this beautiful little two-way speaker comprising a single 6.5" RDT II mid-bass driver and MPD tweeter.
Easy to place in-room the PL100 II will nevertheless belie its compact dimensions with a wide open soundstage punctuated by breath-taking dynamics and imaging so stable you can almost touch it. A bespoke floor stand (available separately) will position the PL100 II at the perfect listening height.
- 6 1/2" RDT II bass / mid driver
- MPD (Micro Pleated Diaphragm) high frequency transducer designed specifically for Platinum II
- Single rear HiVe II port
- Patented 'DCF' (Dynamic Coupling Filter) mechanism for more natural sound
- Bespoke speaker terminals and footings
- Underhung, edge-wound voice coils: greater driver efficiency and lifelike dynamics, less distortion
- Bolt through drivers: clearer sound and cleaner aesthetics
- Anti-Resonance Composite (ARC) mid-range housings and baffle components: reduced cabinet vibration, purer sound quality
- Hand-upholstered front baffle: the very highest quality Inglestone leather supplied by Andrew Muirhead
- Individual driver grilles
- Finish options: Santos Rosewood or Ebony natural wood veneers with clear gloss piano lacquer, or Piano black gloss lacquer
- Optional dedicated floor stand available
2 Way - 2 Driver
Frequency Response (-6 dB - IEC 268-13)
40 Hz — 100 kHz
111.8 dBA (pair)
6 ohms (4.5Ω min. @ 160 Hz)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
60 — 120 W
Single rear HiVe II port
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 61/2" RDT II bass / mid driver
1 x MPD high frequency transducer
External Dimensions (Including Feet and Spikes (H x W x D))
372 x 225 x 325.54 mm (145/8 x 87/8 x 125/8")
14.94 kg (32 lb 14 oz)