While we do not always stock every product in every finish, we can always put something on order for you! And keep in mind, many products are only available through our brick-and-mortar retail store. Give us a ring anytime at 415-614-1118 to place an order or ask us questions, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AVAILABLE IN BLACK, SILVER, AND TWO-TONE.
The MOON 700i v2 is the ultimate Integrated Amplifier. Intended to meet the needs of the most demanding music connoisseurs, it is fully differential dual-mono design, rated at 175 watts/channel into 8 ohms, offering authority, finesse and superb control. Using a variety of new technologies developed since the introduction of the Evolution Series, the MOON 700i v2 provides more sonic transparency and accuracy than previously thought possible. In addition, this integrated it is extremely flexible and exemplifies a luxurious lifestyle.
New technologies include the M-eVOL2 volume control, with a phenomenal 530 steps, allowing for an extremely precise level adjustment just like the MOON P-8 Preamplifier; New MOON output transistors, specifically designed for use in our amplifiers, provide tighter and more visceral bass performance, as well as unprecedented linearity throughout the entire frequency spectrum; An input stage circuit which reduces noise, preserving image focus and integrity like never before.
There is a warmth and naturalness to the soundstage
that must be heard to be believed.
Of course, key features you’d expect in a MOON Evolution Series products are present such as our revolutionary Lynx amplification circuitry, SimLink and M-Lock, just to name a few, as well as both RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments. Finally, a plethora of user selectable cosmetic options are available at the time of purchase.
Significant Design Features:
· RS-232 port for (i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and (ii) firmware updates
· IR input for external control
· Lynx circuitry which is a "no overall feedback" design resulting in genuine real-time
amplification, a more accurate musical reproduction with respect to tonality, virtually
non-existent intermodulation distortion and the elimination of common phase errors
resulting from feedback
· Custom proprietary toroidal transformer design with lower magnetic, electrical and
thermal loss, yielding an improved power transfer and lower regulation factor. The
result is increased current speed and better dynamics
· An oversized dual-mono power supply
· SimLink controller port allows for 2-way communications between other compatible
MOON Evolution Series components
· M-eVOL2 volume control circuit using MDAC’s (operating in a current steering R-2R
configuration) which alter the audiio signal’s amplitude yielding no sonic degradation
of the signal, regardless of the selected volume setting
· Proprietary MOON Bi-Polar output transistors with unprecedented signal linearity
and ultra-low noise characteristics
· M-Lock for “user selectable” maximum volume setting lock-out for each line input
· “Gain offset” for each individual line input with a ±10dB range
· Each line input is fully configurable to be “home-theater ready”, where the gain
section of the 700i is bypassed
· 530 individual volume steps in 1dB and 0.1dB increments
· An exceptionally short signal path , yielding a much faster transient response
· 12 Volt trigger output for remote operation
· "Class A" output to 5 watts for greater efficiency
· Four-layer PCB tracings; Layers 1 and 3 for the audio signals, layer 2 for the ground
plane and the bottom layer for power supplies. The advantages include better
ground and power supply circuit layouts resulting in a much shorter signal path
and dramatically improved signal-to-noise ratio
· Ultra rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
· Accurate matching of the very finest quality electronic components in a symmetrical
· Improved reliabilty through the elimination of moving parts
· Low operating temperature for a longer than normal life expectancy.
Output Power at 8Ω
175 W per channel
Output Power at 4Ω
350 W per channel
23 700 Ω
Inputs (RCA / XLR)
4 pairs / 1 pair
Monitor Loop (RCA)
Frequency response (full range)
10Hz - 100kHz +0/-0.1dB
Crosstalk @ 1kHz
THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 W)
THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 175 W)
62 lb / 28 kg
Dimensions (width x height x depth)
18.75 x 5.5 x 18.1 in
47.6 x 14.0 x 46.0 cm