Items marked (available to demo) are available in our store for audition. Please give us a call or email in advance for an appointment.
PRICED PER PAIR. PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE STANDS.
These lovely bookshelf speakers from Scansonic pack an amazing amount of engineering prowess and audio excellence into a small package. Using a front-ported and inert cabinet design, they do a wondrous job of disappearing into the room, leaving nothing between you and your favorite music!
The MB1 B is a stand-mount, two-way mini monitor. Our main goal was to create a small speaker that does what it does really well. The reflex port is placed in the front, and it uses special inlays that reduce noise to an extremely low level. While the speaker is small and stylish, the music performance is lively bright and bold, with a bass performance that defies its compact size. The speaker is front-ported to allow for placement near the rear wall.
For the MB-1 B we have a dedicated stand, with MB-series matching aluminum adjustable feet.
- Size: (WxHxD) 178 x 312 x 286 mm
- Weight: 6,1 kg
- Freq. response: 45 Hz – 40.000 Hz
- Impedance: > 8 ohm
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- Crossover: 2600 Hz / Minimum phase
- Enclosure: Curved, heavily braced, ventilated box design with front loaded port
- Drive units: 1 x Ribbon tweeter · 1 x 4.5″ Mid/Woofer
- Finish: Black-silk or White-silk
- Amplification: We recommend high quality amplifiers >50W