NO ONLINE SALES, BUT WE STOCK, PLEASE CALL! 415-614-1118
While we do not always stock every product in every finish, we can always put something on order for you! And keep in mind, many products are only available through our brick-and-mortar retail store. Give us a ring anytime at 415-614-1118 to place an order or ask us questions, or write to email@example.com.
The versatile amplifier for powering all your entertainment.
Bring the Sonos experience to your floor-standing, in-wall, in-ceiling, outdoor, and bookshelf speakers with Amp.
Connect everything from your turntable and stereo to your wired speakers to enjoy vinyl, CDs, stored audio files, and streaming. You can even power outdoor speakers and expand your Sonos system to the backyard.
Amplify your TV experience
Enjoy stereo sound for shows, movies, and video games when you connect Amp to your speakers and TV. Wirelessly add a pair of Sonos One surrounds for immersive home theater.
Designed to keep cool
The rack-mountable design features a specially developed heatsink for optimized airflow and heat management.
- Class D amplifier provides 125 watts x 2 into 8 ohms
- communicates with other Sonos players via Wi-Fi or a dedicated Sonos wireless network
- dedicated network requires direct connection from Sonos component to router via Ethernet cable
- control with free Sonos app on your Apple® or Android™ device
- supports MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, and Ogg Vorbis files
- stream from online music services including Pandora, Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Deezer, SiriusXM, and Tidal (subscription required for some services)
- stream internet radio stations from TuneIn and iHeartRadio
- Apple AirPlay 2 for streaming from compatible Apple devices and computers running iTunes®
- play the same music in multiple zones simultaneously or different music in each zone
- front-panel controls for volume, play/pause, previous/next track
- 2-port Ethernet switch
- powers your architectural, outdoor, floor-standing, or bookshelf speakers
- binding-post speaker terminals
- capable of stereo or dual mono output
- auto-detecting mono RCA subwoofer output
- user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
- analog stereo RCA input
- allows connection of an audio component such as a CD player or turntable (phono preamp required)
- can connect to a TV
- HDMI input (ARC)
- optical digital input supported (with adapter, sold separately)
- uses digital signal processing to create a phantom center channel using just two speakers
- can power a pair of surround speakers if you have a Sonos sound bar or another Amp connected to your TV
- 8-9/16"W x 2-1/2"H x 9-3/8"D
- weight: 4.6 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
What's in the box:
Sonos Amp owner's manual
Network audio integrated amplifier
6.5' AC power cord
2 Speaker terminals
Important Product Information